Ultimate Wildlife Guide
- World Wildlife Fund - Global organization supporting nature and wildlife
- Wildlife Research Institute – Non-profit organization dedicated to wildlife research and education
- Colorado Division of Wildlife – Part of the Colorado Department of Natural Resources, the Division of Wildlife partners with other research organizations to help fund special research and conservation projects
- International Wildlife Research – A group of scientists, wildlife specialists and veterinarians specializing in oil spill response and rehabilitation of oiled animals
- Fish and Wildlife Research Institute – Research institution specializing in fish and other aquatic animals
- Mississippi State University Forest & Wildlife Research Center – Educational Research Center devoted to applied knowledge of forest products, wildlife and fisheries.
- Michigan State University Department of Zoology – Educational research facility with an array of research collections.
- Jane Goodall Institute – Non-profit research and conservation facility specializing in primates
- WWF Endangered Specied Protection - Organization supporting endangered species protection programs
- National Wildlife Federation – Largest member-supported organization in America supporting wildlife protection
- The Nature Conservancy – Organization providing protection and support of conservation projects that impact wildlife ecosystems
- US Geological Survey’s Patuxent Wildlife Research Center – provides research on aquatic life, birds, specific populations, biodiversity and communities.
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service – Primary government organization providing conservation of wildlife and nature in America
- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge – Dedicated to conserving arctic wildlife such as caribou, polar bears, snow geese, and other arctic species.
- Association of Zoos and Aquariums – Member organization providing ethics and governing guidelines to members, as well as conservation and research support efforts.
- Wildlife Conservation Society – Official website of the Wildlife Conservation Society, the organization in charge of the Bronx Zoo and New York Aquarium.
- Wildlife Conservation Network – Organization dedicated to protecting endangered species and preserving natural habitats
- National Geographic Society – National Geographic’s alphabetical database of animal facts from Aardvark to Zebra
- Woodland Park Zoo Animal Facts – Animal fact database covering a variety of species from mammals to birds to amphibians
- Sea World Animal Bytes – A collection of one-page quick facts about various species of wildlife including penguins, kangaroos, crocodiles, and of course, whales
- National Parks Conservation Association – Wildlife facts about the animals inhabiting the national parks and forests across the US
- Project Wildlife – Volunteer organization in San Diego County California that provides emergency first aid and treatment to injured and orphaned wildlife. Read facts about various birds and what to do if you find a wild animal.
- African Safari Wildlife Park – 100 + acres wildlife preserve in Port Clinton, OH. Visitor drive through and guided tours.
- Lincoln Park Zoo – Located in Chicago, IL, Lincoln Park Zoo is a leader in wildlife education and conservation and is the only free-admission zoo in the US.
- Jack Hanna – Photos and stories from wildlife enthusiast and zoologist, Jack Hanna
- Smithsonian National Zoological Park – Official photo gallery of the Smithsonian National Zoo
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Endangered Species Program – Find out which animals are on the endangered or threatened species list in your state, your country, and in other countries around the world.
- Animal Planet –A collection of wild animal videos, photos, quizzes, and information from Discovery Channel’s television network Animal Planet
- Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom – A collection of wildlife resources for teachers and educators from Wild Kingdom
- International Wildlife Rehabilitation Council – International organization dedicated to protecting wildlife through rehabilitation. Provides resources for individuals and organizations.